Dir Business Relationship Manager (LEX007Q7) Dayton, Ohio
The Director of Business Relationships Managment & Sales is responsible for tactically leading and managing a dedicated team of Hosted Technology Specialists and Business Relationship Managers to achieve the strategic goals defined by the LN MTS management team. This position is responsible for the entire customer life cycle including: developing the tactical sales plan for each sales function, revenue forecasting, expense management, sales motion recommendation, demand generation, creation of statements of work describing the project deliverable, creation of product implementation plans, on-going support plans, and overall management of the customer account.
1. Achieve MTS revenue targets
2. Achieve MTS strategic penetration growth requirements
3. Develop and manage team into a world class sales organization.
4. Promote pro-active client account and relationship management support and maintain a positive working relationship between MTS and customer base.
5. Manage customer billing and reporting functions working with the appropriate business unit fulfillment and accounting departments.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
1. Seven years of previous sales management experience in a professional selling environment (experience selling online content and/or litigation products in the litigation market preferred)
2. Proven ability to sell complex products to an existing and new customer base
3. Prior experience in mentoring, coaching and performance management
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Prior success in managing budgets and exceeding sales quotas through a team of sales professionals.
6. MBA with concentration in Project Management or MIS highly desirable.
7. Strong understanding of project financials, ability to advise senior management regarding project risks and mitigation strategies.
8. Strong customer management and relationship building, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
9. Ability to be self-directed and task oriented, while meeting and enhancing business revenue goals.
10. Well versed with legal hosting solutions that includes managed network services (data hosting, disaster recovery, business continuity) and other associated applications, as appropriate.
11. Ability and willingness to extensively travel domestically as well as overseas as mandated by business and customer demands