Senior HR Executive
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP32000 per annum + bonus and benefits
o Review and refine departmental procedures to suggest and/or make improvements to the way the team works. Identify the impact of change on customers internal and external
o Reconcile the formal records held within Pay Services and SAP HR to meet audit requirements and departmental standards.
o Investigate issues regarding HR data e.g. incomplete requests, mis-keyed data, to resolve issues.
o Complete Statutory and Company data reports therefore reporting skills are essential. It is desirable to have knowledge of excel analysis, such as headcount/Leavers and turnover.
o Process changes to HR ensuring accurate details are held and data passed to other teams (e.g. Pay Services, Training).
o Liaise with internal customers to prevent duplication of work and enable internal customers to provide accurate information as well as comply with Audit provisions.
o Deal with HR Services Remedy case work queries within the agreed standards and time frame.
o Contribute to extending and developing the Shared service centre.
o Manage provision of all voluntary company benefits.
o On-going development and maintenance of HR policies and HR documentation as fit for purpose and maintenance of the company intranet.
o Accurately actions, update, maintain & respond to all HR related data queries from internal customers.
o Respond & action any queries received into the ‘Ask HR Service’.
The Experience, qualifications and skills required for the role are as follows:
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Previous HR Administration experience including benefits and HR policies is key to the role.
• Previous HR SAP experience is essential to the role.
• Working knowledge of MS packages is essential.
• Excellent and strong knowledge of Excel as the role will include reporting.
• Ability to work well within a large team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in managing employees is desirable.
• Ability to investigate and resolve queries within a timely & professional manner
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
To apply, please click here