Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: GBP54000 - GBP62000 per annum + car, bonus
• Lead and drive change on existing systems and structures supported by the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and analytics, and with rigorous discipline and project management skills.
• Communicate with stakeholders, champions and team members on project goals, status and results in terms of business impact.
• Coach team members and project leaders in lean six sigma tools and methodology.
• Manage projects and facilitate team meetings, workouts, kaizen/lean events with multi-functional teams as required to ensure proper execution and completion of the project to the desired results.
• Work together with champions and stakeholders to determine critical projects to execute in the year, determine baseline and improvement targets. Show business impact of projects (expected and actual); Work with Finance & process owners as required to validate project benefits.
• Develop expertise in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools & methodologies and demonstrate it through the appropriate application on a project and through coaching of stakeholders and project leaders as required by the project.
• Lead and facilitate events with multi-functional teams and resources. Lead project planning phase and facilitate & lead pre-work, analysis, improvement and control of projects
• Work together with process owners and stakeholders to ensure there are appropriate control mechanisms in place to sustain the changes, develop a transition plan to transfer all activities to the area owners.
• Champion coordination and collaboration in all project, quality and implementation activities
• Interact with internal business units to expand quality discipline in all functional areas of the department.
• Quantify quality results and trends and implement actionable improvements for the organization
• Serve as a catalyst for change
Skills & Background:
• Proven team leadership skills and the ability to influence others at all levels of an organization
• BA/BS degree related field and/or equivalent education and experience required
• Understand the metrics used to measure performance
• Ability to be multifunctional, to work with appropriate departments for the development of reporting needs and educational / staff development needs
• The ability to work independently and be self-directed while still supporting the team as a whole
• Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely and to ability to facilitate meetings.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with statistical and process management software, such as Minitab, and flow charting software or process mapping software
To apply, please click here