Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + benefits
• Produce a driver based revenue and digital product margin budget and monthly forecasts to provide meaningful insight into business drivers which can be used to monitor business performance.
• Produce a weekly commercial reporting pack to provide relevant and timely insight into business performance.
• Provide insightful monthly variance analysis to fully explain monthly product revenue and margin variances.
• Highlight revenue and margin opportunities and risks inherent in the forecast.
• Support the provision of key business insight into revenue performance, to include;
o Identification of product, customer and pricing trends that underpin monthly performance
o Monitor and highlight the linkage between business decisions and revenue
• Deliver high quality value added decision support to business managers, with a particularly bias towards pricing decisions.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all finance and business customers.
• Provide analysis and information as necessary to group reporting, compliance, treasury and investor relations functions.
• Liaising and managing stakeholder relationships with Senior level management e.g. CFO
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Requirements preferred:
• An accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CIMA (over 6 year’s total experience)
• Commercial experience within a Commercial Analyst position or similar post
• Graduate calibre
• Excellent systems experience – SAP, TM1, Access, Excel
• Excellent data manipulation and analytic skills
• Experience of analyzing financial reports and providing business decision support
• Proven senior level stakeholder management experience – influencing skills
• Previous experience within a Digital/Online business would be useful
• Good team player
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
To apply, please click here