Supervisor, Technical Service Customer Care (43311) Phoenix, Arizona
|Salary:||USD45000 - USD55000 per year|
Job Title: TL, Technical Support
Department: Customer Care
Pay Grade: L5
Location: 1550 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Posted until January 18, 2013 (or until filled)
The Team Leader of Technical Support is responsible to provide leadership, motivation, and development for a team of service and sales representatives. This customer-focused leader will motivate staff to deliver exceptional customer service while achieving quality, productivity and sales goals. The team leader will handle escalated customer issues and assist in the development of procedures and processes that will improve the operation overall. In addition, this individual will interview, hire, and coach CSRs to meet/exceed established standards.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provides strong, consistent leadership and direction to a team of CSRs, translates company and department vision into measurable goals and objectives for the team, and helps team members understand how they contribute to Cox's success.
- Conducts annual performance and merit reviews and establishes individual development plans for each team member.
- Collaborates with HR to interview and select high quality service to sales representatives.
- Manages performance accountabilities for individual CSRs and team using a balanced scorecard approach, to include efficiency, quality, sales and financial goals.
- Provides on-going training and development of team members through effective coaching, motivating and proactive career development.
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly feedback to all CSRs on their performance; identifies areas of improvement, and coaches to improved performance.
- Focuses team on meeting service level goals by educating each CSRs about the importance of key call center metrics, e.g. ASA, AHT, Adherence, Wrap & Idle. Holds individuals and team accountable to achieve targets.
- Manages adherence to work schedules and available time by fully utilizing daily management reports/tools, e.g. schedule adherence report, Time and Labor report, Agent Statistics reporting, and E-Workforce Management.
- Actively supports and engages CSRs in the quality process. Assesses training needs as identified through monitors, shares results in a timely manner, and provides up-training and coaching to drive continuous improvement.
- Works with technical support managers to identify and resolve system and procedural problems for all products. Serves as an active voice in driving process improvements, and encourages team to do the same.
- Collaborates well with partners internal and external to technical support team; seeks best customer solution and takes ownership for timely and complete resolution.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality to protect the concerns of the company, management, and employees.
- Provides individual and team motivation through effective use of employee incentive budget and other Cox resources. Organizes incentive programs to focus CSRs on achieving sales, quality, and financial results.
- Takes ownership for personal growth and career development. Focused on continuing to expand leadership skills, experience, and capability.
- Leads by example and actively communicates and lives the Cox Values.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
Education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Generally 3-5 years of customer care leadership experience including meeting sales goals. Time may be credited for college coursework in applying experience requirements. Certification may be required in some areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proven track record of successful achievement of goals/objectives; focused on results
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop employees
- Ability to motivate and engage staff in meeting/exceeding performance goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated track record in managing change
- Role Model for direct reports and peers
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.