Infrastructure PM - RCDD (Eliassen_244545) Hanover, Maryland
INFRASTRUCTURE PM – RCDD: HANOVER, MD
Immediate opening for an Infrastructure PM with a RCDD certification in Hanover, MD.
- This position will support the Infrastructure Team by providing Subject Matter and Management expertise for Inside and Outside Plant Services for the Public and Commercial Sectors.
- Our growing Business Development team is driving more opportunities into our organization which, require professional and timely responses to customer requests for structured cabling and the management of large projects.
- The Infrastructure Project Manager will work with the Business Development team and Infrastructure division to estimate jobs, provide design expertise and oversee customer projects.
- The Team Lead role includes supporting the Director of Infrastructure Services in managing a team of Project Manager and technical resources.
- In addition to these primary tasks, the position will maintain our corporate relationship with the Vendor community to ensure we are leveraging the latest technology and products.
- Project Management Support with weekly/bi-weekly/monthly status meetings
- Coordinating with Business Development and managing material, access & subcontractors
- Serve as the Team Lead for the Infrastructure Group including supporting the Director of Infrastructure, serving as the Subject Matter Expert for Inside Plant Services and overseeing the team of Infrastructure Project Managers.
- Project Estimating and Proposal Development by performing site walk-outs, developing cost proposals, developing new sales opportunities, and supporting the sales team and RFP responses.
- Maintain Vendor Relationships
- Participate in Corporate Development Activities
- BICSI - RCDD Certification Required
- Low Voltage license Preferred
- High School Degree Required
- B.S. in Business Management, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years of Project Management/Technical Leadership
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in Inside Plant Design and Installation
- Outside Plant or Campus Infrastructure Design and Installation experience preferred
- Ownership mentality
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to create and work with a collaborative, results oriented team environment
- Solid understanding of the Structured Cable infrastructure industry.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and schedule multiple workflows for self and others
- Detail Oriented and customer focused