Social Media Marketing Manager (BBBH662) Centennial, Colorado
Social media program management. Work with analysts on establishing/building the company’s online presence.
- Coordinate with Thought Leadership and Media Relations teams
- Create, Manage editorial calendar and recommend marketing content for Tier 2 Analysts/Executives to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Provide analysis, reviews and recommendations as the program evolves
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Develop and manage a social media strategy for the industry/workflow, coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure relevant social media techniques are adopted and integrated into go-to-market strategies
- Manage portfolio of social media accounts/networks (Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc) and RSS feeds.
- Work with event/conference managers to execute social media tactics in conjunction with events/conferences.
- Monitor and manage company reputation online, specific to industry/workflow.
- Collaborate with PR in developing stable of non-company bloggers to cover corporate events and conferences.
- Provide social media training & associated best practices to internal clients & partners.
- Track the effectiveness of social media initiatives which includes working closely with web analysts on measuring social media generated traffic to web properties.
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent social media trends, and implement changes/new accounts as needed
- Intense passion for helping the company grow its online social media marketing presence.
Passionate about social media
Exceptional at problem solving
Multi-tasking, time management
Program management in virtual, matrix organization
Attention to detail, highly self-motivated, high levels of autonomy and integrity
3+ years experience with demonstrated success in managing B2B social media programs
5+years with demonstrated B2B marketing experience
Proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, Word
Experience with popular social media monitoring tools (Sysomos, Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc.)
Experience with social media channels management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.)
Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
Demonstrated expertise in Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, HTML, and website administration
Bross Group is a premier IT Consulting and Staffing firm dedicated to providing the best quality solutions for acquiring and managing technical talent.
Bross Group offers four primary services: Consulting, Managed Services, Staff Augmentation, and Direct Placement. We specialize in assisting clients in multiple industries in their quest to optimize their investments in Human Capital and IT infrastructure. www.brossgroup.com