QA Analyst (BBBH670) Centennial, Colorado
Under direct supervision, conducts tests on new software development, COTS implementations, software changes to existing applications, hardware and platform upgrades, ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements
- Preparation of detailed test plans and test cases under the guidance of an Analyst.
- Assist SQA Analyst with execution of test plans.
- Discovers and documents software defects, and validates changes and fixes.
- Assists with data input and volume testing.
- Involved in communication with the end-users and IT staff.
- Assist in development of Help procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Under direction of manager and higher level analysts, works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Knowledge is obtained through job related training and education or considerable on-the-job training.
Typically requires an information technology related degree from a four-year college and less than 2 years experience in software testing, or an equivalent combination of education, technical training and experience.
Bross Group is a premier IT Consulting and Staffing firm dedicated to providing the best quality solutions for acquiring and managing technical talent.
Bross Group offers four primary services: Consulting, Managed Services, Staff Augmentation, and Direct Placement. We specialize in assisting clients in multiple industries in their quest to optimize their investments in Human Capital and IT infrastructure. www.brossgroup.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.