Warehouse Labourer (IN-4148728684) Ottawa, Canada
Records Facility Representative
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by complying with the Securit standards policy. Continually improving the effectiveness of the inventory management system and performing the day to day activities which include filling, packing and shipping orders within pre-established daily deadlines. Accurate and timely receipt of all incoming product. Product that is received must be in good condition, properly documented, entered into the system and the boxes stored in a timely fashion to make inventory available to customers. The warehouse staff are also responsible for other general warehouse duties, such as stock control, repair requests and housekeeping.
The warehouse staff demonstrates dedication to meeting customer expectations and creating value for internal and external customers. Works every day to achieve and increase the long-term value of the business by maintaining high levels of individual and organizational performance. The warehouse staff play a key role in ensuring that customers receive the right product, at the right time and in the appropriate packaging in the most cost-effective manner.
· Security: Must be bondable.
· Experience: Minimum 1-2 years previous warehouse/distribution experience preferably in information management.
· Certification: Forklift and Reach certification
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to lift heavy boxes (Average 30 lbs; Maximum 75 lbs.), to pull up to 1500 lbs. using a manual pallet truck, lift heavy boxes down stairs and stand for long hours.
Grade 12 or equivalent.
· 1-2 years previous face to face customer service experience.
· Committed to excellence in following company policies, procedures, standards and legal requirements
- Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Must be bondable.
BACKGROUND CHECK/DRUG TEST
· Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment
· Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law.
SHRED-IT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC CHARACTERISTIC OR DISABILITY.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER