Marketing Project Leader, Online (IN-4127668957) Oakville, Canada
Marketing Project Leader, Online
Do you want to Work for a market leader?
So what makes working at Shred-it different from a job at another company?
Shred-it is a reputable, well-known organization that provides excellent service our customers can always count on. It’s an easy sell. Plus, you’re selling a valuable, ethical and environmentally responsible service that you can really stand behind.
At Shred-it, we deliver what we promise, day in and day out. We really live by our vision, mission and values; integrity, social responsibility and respect are the cornerstones of everything we do.
Excellent earning potential
Working for Shred-it gives you high income potential. We offer a base salary plus many incentives.
Working as a key member of the Marketing department, this role will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team by planning, designing, organizing, implementing and evaluating effective marketing programs. The Marketing Project Leader will be accountable for carrying out tactics, consistent with the company’s strategic goals and priorities and in consultation with Shred-it’s leadership team.
• Marketing Programs Online Portfolio
• Work with agencies to strategize, grow, manage and optimize Paid search (SEM), Organic Search (SEO) program and display network campaigns, ensuring that all programs are meeting and/or exceeding predefined targets and are executed as per the project plan
• Generate, manage and update content across the company's websites (internal and external)
• Manage the online directory and advertising program, including advertising on major websites such as YellowPages.com,Superpages.com and Google’s display network
• Liaise regularly with web-based service vendors to increase web functionality, address design and content issues and make recommendations for improvements if necessary
• Work with Marketing Manager to develop and execute web enhancements related to increasing site presence and usability.
• Support marketing strategies, including but not limited to lead generation, new product launches, customer retention and web-based initiatives.
• Execute the Social Media strategy, including content, community management and program development.
• Actively lead and coordinate the creation and distribution of timely, relevant and engaging social media content, conversations and connections to support business objectives.
• Manage presence in social media networking, posting and seeding content into social applications as needed.?
• Manage online reputation: ensure all web and social media applications are monitored to identify any issues and/?or criticism of the company’s brand or services and to document and resolve the issue in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
• Effectively monitor and measure the impact of social media as it relates to program goals
• Monitor trends and test new and alternative ways to engage with customers and prospects in social spaces
• Fosters an environment that supports innovation and breakthrough ideas; actively generates, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions that add value.
• Develops and maintains sound working relationships with vendors. Understands strengths and weaknesses of each. Ensures projects are managed appropriately and funds are spent wisely. Drives process and efficiency improvements in all ongoing initiatives.
• Ensures high quality, timely roll out of marketing programs through effective collaboration.
• Bachelor's or college degree in a marketing discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years experience in a marketing role, preferably in a B2B services environment
• Must have a strong understanding of online marketing and social networking, including both Google AdWords and social media monitoring. Ideally, will be familiar with Google Analytics and/or other metrics
• Have sound knowledge of SEO best practices including keyword usage, anchor text, inbound link building to improve page ranking, increase natural search results, and drive traffic
• Experience managing websites, paid search and SEO programs, including proven expertise in executing strategic and tactical plans
• Demonstrated social media knowledge and experience, including familiarity with social media campaign development, monitoring and reporting.
• Experience using a Content Management System. Knowledge and experience using Kentico CMS an asset.
• Proficient in program or project management with effective time and priority management skills; ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects.
• Skills and Knowledge
• Strong Computer skills are required, including advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding and ability to deliver online solutions
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment and decision-making skills.
• Possesses the ability to embrace change and actively look to enhance and improve current processes. (flexibility)
• Experience managing and working with external agencies, consultants and suppliers.
• Promotes and creates an environment that values, respects and recognizes the talent, energy and contribution of all associates.
• Works Collaboratively and has the ability to work within existing organizational dynamics and share information effectively.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER