Accounting Clerk (Nisku) (21160) Nisku, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford Canada is currently looking for an Accounting Clerk, located in Nisku, Alberta. The position will involve participation in the day to day coordination and completion of the monthly accounting and reporting cycle.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Month end reconciliations
- Weekly revenue forecasting
- Month end journal entries
- Financial statement analysis
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of monthly management financial statements
- Provide balance sheet support: Review of A/R, DSO, GRIR, Inventory, Fixed assets, etc.
- Help prepare monthly, quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
- Assist in the preparation of the month end reporting package to senior management.
- Liaison with corporate accounting, internal auditors.
- Assist in adhoc requests as required
- Other accounting functions as required
- Accounting diploma or certificate
- 1 – 2 years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Working knowledge of JDE and/or Hyperion would be considered an asset
- Successful completion of a Pre-employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.