Administrator - Production Systems (Wabasca) (19079) Alberta, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Production Systems, a division of Weatherford® is looking to fill an Administrator position in our Wabasca location.
While adhering to standard safety and quality operational policies and procedures, the primary functions of the Administrator position are:
- Customer billing using JD Edwards system
- Surface equipment and PC Pump data entry
- Answer phones, handle inquiries, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- Minimum 1 year related office administration experience
- Experience with JDE & SAP an asset
- Proficient data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office user
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Safety oriented
- Team player with a willingness to take on added responsibilities
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be an asset
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.