Regional Logistics and Field Customer Service Leader (SER-13-00008) Newark, California
- To ensure 90% or better regional parts on-time delivery
- Manage the day-to-day transactions of parts logistics for a remote field service team. Ensuring 90% or better parts delivery and continual process improvement.
- Own and Ensure Execution of Multiple Projects
- Provide Cross-Functional Group Training/Coaching – Six Sigma / Process Improvement / Lean
- Drive Process Improvement within the team and organization as needed
- Drive multiple projects and metrics in a fast paced work environment
- Own critical part delivery Escalations & Resolutions
- Conduct root cause analysis for critical part deliveries that missed our commitment targets and make appropriate recommendations
- Champion Process Improvement Initiatives
- Ownership & Reconciliation of failure Incidents
- Lead & Facilitate Back Order Closures
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service
- Drive Hub, Warehouse & spares onsite (SOS) Ownership
- Lead Inventory Accountability & Accuracy Process Improvement
- Special Projects as needed
- Participate in On-Call process – occasional weekend, holiday and after-hours
- Assist with Inventory Control and accuracy objectives
- Bachelors Degree in Operations or Business
- 3 or more years experience in Logistics processes in a Service organization
- 3 or more years previous Project Management experience
- 3 or more years proficiency in Oracle ERP/MRP
- Solid skills with MS Excel (which includes vlookup & pivot tables)
- Understanding of Export Controls and Import Compliance
- You must submit your application through the Morpho Detection website to be considered
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States
- You must be willing to work out of an office in Newark, CA.
- Ability to prioritize with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma certified
- APICS certification - CPIM
- Access experience
- Excellent customer service skills – internal and external customers
- Must be a team player – local and remote team environment
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and non-verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership experience – ability to lead teams with/out authority
- Prophet Planning Tool experience
- Offsite Inventory management experience
About the Organization
At Morpho Detection, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. With that in mind, we offer excellent competitive benefits and compensation, a great working environment, and the opportunity to work with leading edge technology. We are looking for people who are seeking a challenging position; those who thrive in an environment where innovation and responsiveness are the norm.
Morpho Detection is a leader in explosive and narcotics detection for aviation safety, checked baggage screening, military & critical infrastructure protection and new growth platforms in Chem/Bio, X-ray and Radiation/Nuclear detection. Morpho Detection was formed in September 2009 by the acquisition of GE Homeland Protection by Sagem Sécurité (Safran Group)
The Safran group operates worldwide, through offices and facilities in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Through this global presence we enhance our competitiveness, while building industrial and commercial relations with the world's leading prime contractors and operators. Our international development strategy reflects our commitment to delivering fast, local service to customers around the world.
If you would like to be a part of a fast-paced, exciting industry that demands and rewards the best, we want to hear from you.
Morpho Detection is an equal opportunity employer.