Recruiter/Marketing & Technical (FLX084-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
We are looking for someone who has the ability to act as a lead consultant to the hiring manager(s) for the recruiting process. This person must drive the recruiting process and present qualified candidates to the hiring managers and ensure a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
This individual must be proactive in sourcing to identify the most qualified candidates for client openings. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This individual must act as a resource to the rest of the team and provide mentorship/ guidance to team members as needed. In addition, the Recruiter should be a subject matter expert (SME) in recruiting and must have expertise in recruiting Marketing Candidates in a technical or manufacturing environment.
This position is located onsite in Waukesha, WI.
- Has accountability of the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Primary interface with the hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
- Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
- Effectively screens and counsels external applicants and manages the external applicant process
- Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
- Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
- Accountable for meeting all hiring targets
- Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
- Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
- Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
- Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
- Creates compliant and impactful postings
- Networks within the client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates
- Identifies and initiates local recruiting events
- Leads and participates in sourcing projects
- Builds networks across all channels
- Screens candidates
- Ensures a positive candidate experience
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Effectively utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Effectively manages a requisition load of 25-35 open positions
- Effectively builds rapport with hiring managers, HR & the client’s internal network
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
- Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
- Collaborates and is able to share responsibility for results
- Operates successfully in a matrixed environment
- 4 years recruiting experience including solid sourcing experience required
- 3-5 yrs Recruiting experience of Marketing Professionals in a Technical or Manufacturing environment required
- Full life-cycle recruiting. Use of sourcing methodologies and tools, i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo, cold calls, database mining, etc.
- Experience in senior level recruiting for Professional Services and Consulting Industry is desired.
- Staffing Industry or corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.