Part time - Sourcing Recruiter - Virtual (FLX088-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
We are looking for someone who has the ability to utilize all sourcing channels to source qualified candidates. This person must be able to identify and locate passive candidates & generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements. Provides sourcing and research in mainly Engineering, IT, and Financial roles with a strong focus on the automotive or aerospace industries.
This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This position requires one to work independently to source qualified, passive candidates. This is a virtual, part time, position.
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches recruiting events
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals
- Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrates expertise in using advanced search techniques to generate qualified and interested candidates
- Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
- Develops sourcing plans and may participate in recruiting events
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries; including niche areas where appropriate
- Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP
- Utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Accurately captures data and reports key staffing metrics in a timely manner
- Effectively manages a sourcing requisition load of 3-4 high level positions on a part time basis
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a staffing environment
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks and then engages in proper escalation procedure
- Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
- Effectively works in partnership with the Recruiter to maximize candidate flow
- Required: 2+ yrs, demonstrated experience proactive/passive sourcing of Engineers, Automotive or Aerospace industry experience preferred
- 4+ yrs robust sourcing experience including high level of proficiency with cold calling competitors, search string creation, etc.
- Staffing Industry or Corporate Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.