Field Service Technician (22532) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Assemble, disassemble, service and repair oil well pumping unit products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain an eligible driving record.
• Responsible for vehicle safety of all passengers and contents
• Assist in transports and delivery of manufactured goods or materials to and from District to well site(s).
• Assist in responsibility for the safety and well being of the location to include all internal and external customers.
• Assist making sure vehicle is loaded properly.
• Assist in responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean.
• Must have the mechanical ability to assemble, disassemble and repair all manufactured sizes and types of oil well pumping units.
• Must have the ability to recognize and solve problems.
• Ability to verbally comprehend details and directions.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Knowledge of oil well pumping unit experience.
• Strong mechanical skills using basic tools; i.e., impacts, shovels, hammer wrenches, sledge hammer, basic tools capabilities.
• Ability to train and comprehend in recognizing and identify the components of oil well pumping units.
• Must have the ability to climb up to 30 feet in height and function without fear of heights.
• Ability to assemble, disassemble, and repair oil well pumping units.
• Ability to make recommendations for replacement and repair parts.
Must be able to pass the DOT Physical
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Maintain eligible motor vehicle record (MVR).