Associate Recruiter (FLX043-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies.
The Associate Recruiter – Internal Recruitment is responsible for managing the recruitment process for internal-only job vacancies across GE Healthcare businesses in the United States.
Manage the internal-only recruitment process including the following activities:
• Oversee the posting requirements for internal job postings
• Schedule job launches with hiring managers and human resource managers
• Review job applicants for basic qualifications, present candidate slates, phone screen candidates as necessary
• Schedule interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc.
• Manage and submit expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
• Search internal prospects database for qualified talent
• Provide documentation required for offer process to clients and logistics team
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be adapt in order to work with challenging and demanding clients
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP, as it relates to data capture and records retention
• Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills
• Prefer 2+ years experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service
• Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics is preferred
• High school diploma required
• Required proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.