Sales Representative (Wellhead) - Calgary (26680) Calgary, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Responsible for winning new accounts. The experienced wellhead salesperson in our target market, customer base & product line will focus on selling to Oil and Gas Companies operating in Canada to increase revenues, market share & profit. Responsible for working directly with companies, contractors, and consultants on a regular schedule to increase Weatherford Wellhead Systems visibility, revenues, market share & profitability.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships with primary accounts.
- Manage account coverage within area assigned and expand customer base.
- Continue to enhance product knowledge for value added selling.
- Maximize profitability to division on all products sold.
- Competently present information on Wellhead Systems including proposals to all customers.
- Communicate market information to all appropriate departments.
- Work effectively with other WALS personnel to optimize business opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years Wellhead System experience (sales or technical)
- Recent experience in the Calgary oil and gas region
- Ability to travel for training for the first several months
- Calgary home based
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks’ vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development