Job Coordinator - Well Services Division (Edmonton) (21455) Edmonton, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Through the use of Weatherford’s well services data collection and management software modules, the Well Services Coordinator is responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting and monitoring all well servicing activity as well as product sales and equipment maintenance. This position involves maintaining a sales and service relationship with external customers to promote Weatherford’s product and service offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling, forecasting and monitoring all well servicing activity as well as product sales and equipment maintenance for certain areas utilizing Weatherford’s Well Services Manager (WSM) database software.
- Actively receive customer job information and requirements via phone, e-mails or fax.
- Input job information into the Well Service Manager (WSM) database software then accordingly designate the job to the appropriate equipment & personnel in the field.
- Actively optimize equipment and personnel movement to ensure best utilization of resources.
- Coordinate product sales deployment to customer locations and/or Weatherford locations
- Adequate understanding of equipment maintenance standards and work closely with the maintenance department and operations to schedule preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Report delays and problems promptly and take appropriate actions to correct performance and maintain established schedules
- Support the implementation of best practices, lessons learned, root cause analysis and correction of defects and effective controls for risk.
- Adequate understanding of the workflow as relevant to the overall well services software and hardware modules as relevant to data collection and management.
- Provide daily and weekly activity status report to Product Line Management and external customers.
- Develop a close relationship with customer representative to ensure getting the work on first call basis and promote Weatherford products and services for additional work.
- Demonstrate compliance commitment to Weatherford’s QHSEE and drive continuous improvement of safety culture.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Commence
- 1 – 2 years of progressively responsible work experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in sales or telemarketing
- Dispatch / job coordination experience
- Good MS Office Suite skills
- Basic understanding of oil field services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.