Administrative Assistant (111413sk) Weyburn, Canada
Our client is currently searching for an Administrative Assistant for their Weyburn office. The position will be responsible for providing general administrative support functions to the team at this location.
· Provide general clerical support.
· Act as custodian of local documents and records.
· Code vendor invoices.
· Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendance records, billing and other administrative reports.
· May research billing problems.
· Assist in explaining administrative procedures and policies to workers.
· May assist with account payable and receivable for location.
· Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
· Assist with timesheet reconciliation and payroll.
· May act as human resources contact for paperwork and functions at location when needed.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned
· 2+ year experience in office administrator role
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Word, Excel)
· Knowledge of basic accounting functions an asset
· Experience with JDE, SAP, or other accounting software an asset
· Ability to work under time constraints to meet tight deadlines
· Should be able to interact with all levels of employees