Associate Recruiter - Talent Screening (FLX123-13) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Recruiting Associate.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Do you enjoy working with candidates?
Do you have recruitment/interviewing experience?
Can you work independently while also acting as a positive and contributing team member?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies. Our growth over the past 10 years continues to be unprecedented as we continue partnering with progressive global companies. As a leader in innovative staffing solutions and technology, Kelly OCG RPO has enjoyed tremendous growth over the last year, and is a part of Kelly Services, a 5.5 billion dollar international staffing, consulting and eBusiness Solutions Company. We offer comprehensive benefits and many options for career growth.
- Navigate within Multi Hire Pro, the applicant tracking system.
- Responsible for inputting weekly interview schedule times in the system as instructed.
- Conduct structured phone interviews and inputting candidate responses in to the system.
- Understand and apply rating candidate standards consistently. (interview evaluations will be randomly conducted without notice)
- Overall understanding of Standards and Procedures to ensure candidate communication is accurate and consistent.
- High School education. Post-secondary education is desirable
- One+ years experience in internet sourcing, staffing, human resources or administrative support activities in a team environment is preferred.
- *Must have interviewing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills. Must be proficient with PC’s, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Internet and other related software.
- Interviewer should be able to complete the interviewer responsibilities as outlined in the job description. Also, taking on extra projects such as call list as assigned by Team Leads.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Candidate will use excellent diction and grammar: perfect pronunciation, perfect articulation, and no profanity / slang. Voice tone must be very upbeat and had noticeable inflection and high enthusiasm.
- Candidate will avoid interrupting. Will frequently use “listening” responses during interview.
- Speaks in a very pleasant and courteous manner during interview.Asks questions to gather additional detail and frequently rephrased comments to ensure understanding during interview.
- Someone with Prior Interviewing Experience is required.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com