Pumping Unit Service Manager (18903) Grande Prairie, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford is a recognized industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and deployment of oilfield products aiding oil and gas productions world wide and takes pride in the distribution, sales and service of quality products. Currently, Weatherford Production Systems is recruiting for a Pumping Unit Service Manager for the Grande Prairie location. A minimum of 5 years supervisory/ management experience within the Oil/gas Industry is preferred.
- Managing all store operations in accordance with company procedures.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all of the store operations as well as staff recruiting and development.
- Maintain effective and efficient controls of inventory and monitors revenues
- Excel at external customer relations and contacts as a means of growing the business and negotiates client arrangements.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are strictly followed.
- Control store operating costs and inventories in compliance with Business Unit Objectives.
- Deliver and support Key Performance Indicators and the subsequent development of a plan on how to meet these objectives.
- Provide progress reports on store performance to respective Regional Manager
- Develop and communicate clearly defined goals and objectives for employees as part of an ongoing performance management/ employee evaluation process.
- Combined 5 to 10 years industry, management or sales experience along with in depth knowledge of the local industry in the community and the associated customers
- Valid class 5 operators license and ability to travel extensively throughout the region
- Valid Industry safety certificates/ tickets that enable the employee to travel/ work on customer job sites.
A well rounded career and knowledge of Weatherford products as well as competitor characteristics.
- An outgoing personality, demonstrated ability to deal with people and act as an ambassador for Weatherford including the ability to travel throughout the region.
- Demonstrated leader with excellent interpersonal/ management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.