Associate Recruiter - Talent Screening (FLX064-13) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies. Our growth over the past 10 years continues to be unprecedented as we continue partnering with progressive global companies. As a leader in innovative staffing solutions and technology, Kelly OCG RPO has enjoyed tremendous growth over the last year, and is a part of Kelly Services, a 5.5 billion dollar international staffing, consulting and eBusiness Solutions Company. We offer comprehensive benefits and many options for career growth.
• Conduct structured phone interviews with applicants for a variety of open requisitions
• Document candidate responses and complete phone interview guides after each interview
• Evaluate candidates based on information provided throughout the interview
• Make recommendations for further action with each candidate
• Work within the applicant tracking system to document all activity in each candidate’s file
• Assist candidates with hiring process and provide guidance where possible
• High School education. Post-secondary education is desirable
• One+ years experience in internet sourcing, staffing, human resources or administrative support activities in a team environment is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills. Must be proficient with PC’s, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Internet and other related software.
Associate Recruiters should be able to complete the interviewer responsibilities as outlined in the job description. Also, taking on extra projects such as call list as assigned by Team Leads.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
• Candidate will use excellent verbal and written communication skills. A positive and enthusiastic approach is expected of all Associate Recruiters.
• A strong sense of customer service is expected
• Initiative to ask questions and find the right answers in order to best serve our candidates
If you have a strong desire to be a part of the recruitment process and make a difference with our candidates, please take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.