Administrative Supervisor - Frac (22320) San Antonio, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Supervise general accounting & administrative duties within the district. Work involves the supervision to maintain accurate records of accounts, monitor expenditures, and prepare monthly financial statements and administrative reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and train staff in accounts payable, billing, payroll, and transfers (tool, revenue, cost). Provide support for any issues while performing these functions. Oversee completion and adhere to the monthly financial close schedule.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports monthly and as required.
- Assist District Manager in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Perform special projects as required by management.
- Approve inter-district revenue/cost transfers.
- Distribute monthly P&L statements to District Manager and reconcile any accounting issues.
- Maintain AFE files and track progress.
- Monitor corporate policies and procedures and insure compliance.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Work with field locations to gather all required information to generate customer invoices
- Access Acorde to obtain required documentation to facilitate invoicing
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
- Ensure all applicable charges are included on the invoice.
- Ensure all customer contract and special requirements are met before submitting invoice
- Must be proficient in EDI invoicing process
- Must be proficient in EC net scanning process
- Must make sure all Revenue Recognition requirements are met to satisfy SOX
- Must process invoicing in a timely manner and work to resolve any issues hindering the invoicing process
- Ensure all required third party support accompanies the invoice to the customer
- Mail invoices to customers daily
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Individual must be well organized, able to perform with deadlines and simultaneous projects, and work with a minimum of supervision
- Experience in JD Edwards
- 1 year invoicing/billing experience
- Articulate and detail oriented
- Understanding of the confidential nature of the position
- Formal training and experience in accounting practices, computer word processing, spreadsheet programs, powerpoint, and databases
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.