Call Center Sales Representative (10314flr) Riverview, Florida
We seek talented leaders and team members to continue to help us transform the moving and storage industries. Our team aims high, moves with speed, acts with integrity, and listens intently to our customers.
At our core, it is that we are a great team whose members have built a great global company from a great IDEA.
We think of I.D.E.A.S. as:
I – Integrity which we define as doing the Right Thing, even when no one is looking.
D – Delighting the Customer which is what happens when you WOW the customer at every opportunity.
E – Engagement is when an Employee ‘is’ part of the team, and is cool and committed.
A – Accountability is making it Happen, no excuses while not compromising the other values.
S – Support Through Teamwork, supporting one another and work together to achieve our goals.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we invite you to learn more by applying to join our team today!
Delighting customers is Job 1 at our client! As a Call Center Sales Representative you do this by being an outstanding communicator with customers, your co-workers and managers. You will use your communication skills to describe and sell services, products and promotions to potential, new and current customers while working in the National Call Center.
The National Call Center is an Inbound Inside Sales environment. This means that you’ll be on the phone for most of your shift handling calls coming in to you from a wide variety of customers from across the country. Our Client will provide you with five weeks of training to help you perform at your highest level. After all answering and handling those incoming calls promptly, efficiently and effectively is key to creating an outstanding experience for our customers!
Because knowing the customers and their needs is important to creating an outstanding experience, you will also be accessing the customer database or other electronic files and/or paper reference materials; updating customer records and documents, recording action taken, and listing any follow-up action required. All of this helps the rest of the Team members effectively get your customers exactly what then want when they want it.
• Provide customers with container rental and associated product information, establish quotes and close sales
• Capture all data elements required for the sale and ensure customer understands products and services offered by our client
• Explain benefits of products to potential customers and apply advanced sales skills to secure the sale
• Solicit information from the customers and evaluate their needs to match our product line to ensure customer requirements are met
• Meet or exceed sales goals
• Capture and input information for the scheduling of the initial delivery, pick up, redelivery, and final pick up of all customer’s brand containers
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Regular attendance and punctuality required
REQUIREMENTS (Educational or Experience)
• 1 Year of Call Center Experience (Customer Service or Sales) Required
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent Communications skills verbally and in writing. These skills should be sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers, co-workers and management. These skills should include:
o Effective listening skills
o Ability to identify needs through oral conversation
o Excellent command of the English language, proper use of grammar and ability to speak clearly and concisely, bilingual skills helpful
• Solid general business skills. These should include:
o General knowledge of basic math skills; ability to add, subtract and calculate fractions/percentages; ability to use a calculator
o Typing skills and PC proficiency with knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
o Experience working with Call Center phone systems
We offer: Challenging and rewarding work, excellent compensation plan and extensive benefits program
We have opportunities nationwide to join our client. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Related search terms: Sales Representative, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Sales Specialist, Medical Sales Rep, Medical Sales Representative, Account executive, account manager, Specialty Sales Representative, Professional Sales Representative, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Mobile Phone Sales, Cell Phone Sales, Sales Rep, Capital Equipment Sales, Medical Device Sales Representative, Sales, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Representative, Account Manager, B2C, BtoC, b-to-c, business-to-consumer, b2b, BtoB, b-to-b, business-to-business, entry level, college graduate, call center, callcenter, customer service, CSR, customer service rep, customer service representative, phone bank