Recruiting Logistics Specialist (FLX055-13) Farmington Hills, Michigan
Are you a budding HR Professional? Do you have an HR degree or are currently pursuing one? Do you have experience working in the HR/Recruiting field?
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies.
The Recruiting Logistics Specialist provides a variety of logistical and administrative activities which support the recruiting function within a particular client program or team.
This is a part time contract assignment (20-25/hrs-5 days/wk). Person may be required to work 40 hrs/wk in the near future.
This position is located on site at our client facility in Farmington Hills, MI.
• Schedules candidates for interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc.
• Inputs data into applicant tracking system (ATS) and generates reports as necessary
• Monitors and audits ATS data to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Initiates and completes background screens and reference checks then communicates results to the appropriate parties
• Reviews and collects essential paperwork in order to create job files and employee files including offer creation of offer letters
• Audits file information to ensure compliance and completeness
• Manages and submits expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
Other duties as required
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be adaptable in order to work with challenging and demanding clients
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws, including OFCCP, as it relates to data capture and records retention
• Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Demonstrate detail-orientation and superior time management skills
• Ability to work in a partnership with the Recruiters to maximize efficiency of process
• Prefer 2+ years experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service
• Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics is preferred
• High school diploma required
• Required proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.