Surface Logging Services (SLS) Logger (26364) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Operate and maintain the logging unit and equipment in excellent condition.
- Evaluating lithology samples and reporting any hydrocarbon shows.
- Monitor rig functions, operations, and downhole conditions.
- Communicating geological drilling information as requested by client.
- Represent Weatherford Surface Logging Systems in a Professional manner.
- Able to travel for extended periods of time in the area or from Coast to Coast and Border to Border.
- BS degree in Geology, Geophysics, Petroleum Engineering, or related science with heavy prior logging experience.
- Must be proficient with Window '98' & XP; with strong computer, technical, mechanical, and electronic skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English for dealing with all levels of oil company personnel and field personnel.
- Must be hard working, dedicated, and having good problem solving skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and physically fit.
- Must be willing to work and /or live on location for extended periods of time; working 12/24 hr. tours
- Drug & alcohol testing for pre-employment along with good driving record.