IT Recruiter (FLX038-13) Waukesha, Wisconsin
We are looking for someone who has the ability to act as a lead consultant to the hiring manager(s) for the recruiting process. This person must drive the recruiting process and present qualified candidates to hiring manager(s) and ensure a positive experience for the candidates as they move through this process. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
This individual must be proactive in sourcing to identify the most qualified candidates for client openings. This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This individual must act as a resource to the rest of the team and provide mentorship/ guidance to team members as needed. In addition, the Recruiter should be a subject matter expert (SME) in recruiting and may have recruiting expertise in a niche market or with a specialized skill set.
This position will be located onsite at the client location in Waukesha, WI.
• Has accountability of the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
• Primary interface with the hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
• Consults hiring manager and follows processes in accordance with SLAs
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
• Effectively screens and counsels external applicants and manages the external applicant process
• Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
• Accountable for meeting all hiring targets/production metrics
• Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Accountable for diversity and quality metrics
• Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
• Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
• Creates compliant and impactful postings
• Networks within the client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates
• Leads and/or participates in sourcing projects
• Builds networks across all channels
• Demonstrates solid business knowledge and effective business acumen
• Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
• Effectively utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Effectively builds rapport with hiring managers, HR & the client’s internal network
• Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
• Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
• Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
• Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
• Collaborates and is able to share responsibility for results
• Operates successfully in a matrixed environment
• Required: 4 years recruiting experience including sourcing experience
• 3-5 yrs technical recruiting experience required
• Full life-cycle recruiting. Use of sourcing methodologies and tools, i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo, cold calls, database mining, etc.
• Experience in senior level recruiting for Professional Services and Consulting Industry is desired.
• Staffing Industry or corporate recruiting experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required