Warehouse Attendant I (21567) Bakersfield, California
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Place products into inventory and to stage and pack products for shipment.
- Pull and stage products for shipment.
- Package and shrink-wrap products.
- Drive forklift to move products.
- Gain familiarity with location and product types.
- Verify shipment with paperwork.
- Remove finish products from shop and transport to warehouse.
- Verify inventory.
- Inspect equipment prior to storage in warehouse.
- Load trucks.
- Locate and pull equipment in warehouse.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Able to read and write and use basic math.
- 1 to 2 years prior warehouse experience.
- Able to properly operate forklift.
- Valid Driver's License
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.