Sourcer - Virtual (PR19-13) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as an Executive Search Consultant.. You will drive the sourcing process, present a qualified slate of candidates to the Client Recruiting Consultant and ensure a positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for driving business commitments such as service level agreements (SLA’s), compliance, diversity and quality.
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
Are you proactive in your sourcing ability?
Do you have Strong Social Networking Skills?
Can you work independently while also acting as a positive and contributing team member?
Do you have experience Sourcing for Pharmaceutical Reps?
- Recruiting in a fast paced, high volume or results oriented environment
- Working with clients and delivering customer service
- Working within at least one Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Demonstrates expertise in all listed search techniques to generate qualified and interested candidates
- Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
- Proven consulting and management skills
- Business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen
- Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws
- Utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Accurately captures data and reports key staffing metrics in a timely manner
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in results driven/deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers.
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedures
- Drives results in positive and professional manner in deadline – oriented environment.
- Effectively works in partnership with Recruiters to target candidate flow.
- Demonstrates experience with both traditional and current sourcing strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing.
- 5+ years robust sourcing experience across multiple channels including experience with cold calling competitors
- Demonstrated history of successfully sourcing senior level / leadership
- 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical Recruiting Experience
- Must have expertise in sourcing, behavioral based interviewing and have been trained by an industry-leading expert (e.g. AIRS, HCI, DDI or Lominger).
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.