Corporate Account Manager (19014) Calgary, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford is currently recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to support our Engineering Chemistry division (WEC) based in Calgary, AB.
As a Corporate Account Manager you will support and expand business relationships with our current customer base and drive future territory growth. In addition you will develope new accounts and demonstrate value by assisting customers with solving and optimizing their production chemical programs
- Establish and maintain a viable customer base by marketing products and services to existing/new customers to increase revenue and provide profitable expansions.
- Maintain accurate information on current and prospect customer accounts and ensure they are contacted on a regular basis.
- Provide customer information and assistance with logistics in scheduling delivery of product, where applicable.
- Aid in the submitting of cost proposals and program recommendations to customers in timely manner, Follow up on all customer sales to ensure complete satisfaction with products and services.
- Ensure customer needs are met and that WEC remains a strong competitor in the marketplace.
- Ensure all paperwork and service reports are completed accurately and within a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date information on products and solutions offered by WEC.
- Participate in team and customer meetings and communicate opportunities for improvement in company performancce.
The Corporate Account Manager must be an outgoing individual who is comfortable meeting new people and being in unfamiliar situations.
- University, College or Technical school degree or diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience
- Ability to deal effectively with variety of people and personalities
- Ability to develop and maintain solid customer relationships in a very competitive market
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively and produce high quality results
- Ability to exercise common sense, discretion and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Capable of working with minimum supervision and must demonstrate a proactive approach in the performance of the job responsibilities
- Team Player
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor others
- Energetic and self motivated\Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position and qualified candidates will be required to pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol Testing. In addition, due to the nature of working with chemicals, qualified candidates will be required to pass a Pulmonary Function Test and be fit with a respirator.