Wireline Field Operator Junior, Lloydminster AB (25976) Lloydminster, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Product Line: Wireline Services
Job Locations : Lloydminster, AB
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving Wireline unit to and from various job locations
- Servicing of various down-hole tools and auxiliary equipment
- Cleaning and maintenance of Wireline units, shop vehicles and shop
- Rig up and rig out of all related Wireline Cased Hole equipment
- This position is shift work with 24 hours on call and scheduled days off. Individual must be willing and able to travel with wireline crew and must work well individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and physical test
- Physically fit
- Valid First Aid ticket an asset
- Valid H2S Alive ticket an asset
- Any other industry standard safety courses are a definite asset
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.