Program Coordinator-Staffing (PPO07-12) Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Program Coordinator for various OCG Support Services including PPO and the Shared Services Center.
This position includes customer service, project work that requires creating and revising current policies and/or procedures, researching and analyzing information including invoices, and handling escalated customer services issues from the customer support hotlines if needed. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing and improving work processes, instructions and solutions in CHD. This position services as corporate resources for field and temporary employees.
Kelly OCG Site Coordinator Job Tasks
· Check training assignment sheet regularly for patient trainings in process
· Receive reimbursement form and training paperwork from Temporary Employees
o Follow up with Temporary Employees within 4 business hours to obtain any missing or incomplete information
o Upload training paperwork to Customer’s website
o Track received training paperwork on training assignment sheet
o Follow up with Temporary Employees to obtain outstanding training paperwork as needed
o Verify reimbursement amount and expenses
§ Follow up with the Temporary Employee’s Manager (within 4 business hours) as needed for approval if amounts exceed maximum limits
o Submit reimbursements weekly
· Provide Customer Support to Temporary Employees pertaining to payroll/tax questions, expenses,
· Maintain an excel database to track status of Temporary Employees activities including but not limited to:
o assignment location
o outstanding time sheets
o outstanding expenses
· Maintain Temporary Employees HR files
· Generate payroll and expense reporting/trending upon request
· Notify Managers of Temporary Employees who routinely fail to submit all required paperwork
• Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum Years Experience Required: 4 + years in business- coordinator, administrative assistant, analysts, project specialist
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
• Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
• Organized and detail oriented
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of KSN
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.