Senior Operations Manager - Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (JO-1301-5671) Moline, Illinois
The Operations Manager will have the opportunity to interact with key decision makers/stakeholders, delivering consultative solutions for tactical/operational services for Kelly Services global Managed Service Provider (MSP) to a global client.
As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program.
- Running a scalable, efficient, and sustainable service delivery operations platform.
- Ensuring quality of service and managing cost of delivery by recommending to the Account Management better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner.
- Providing overall Managed Service Provider (MSP) responsibility to the client.
- Collaborating with the Account Management in establishing adherence to service level agreements which ensure the seamless delivery of services to specified clients.
- Managing the implementation and execution of service delivery processes including program plans, budgets, and work breakdown structure.
- Managing and motivating a team of 2 to 7 employees to perform at exceptional levels.
- Ensuring positive customer satisfaction.
- Tracking and monitoring the achievement of program goals, financial performance, service delivery, recruiting and retention, business retention, and business growth.
- Recommending process enhancements and efficiencies to continuously improve customer service while reducing the cost of services.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7+ years business process operations experience in a service-oriented industry in recruiting, staffing, purchasing and/or vendor management, CWO/MSP/VMS, etc.
- Previous background in contingent workforce management solutions, procurement, strategic sourcing, talent acquisition, workforce planning, supply chain management, or managing suppliers of temporary labor a plus.
- Staffing industry experience with an emphasis on operations management with a background in managing large strategic accounts, desirable.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring, ,assigning, and managing contingent/contract employees;
- Demonstrated experience in/working knowledge of managed service delivery business process with experience in full-lifecycle recruitment, direct hiring (full-time), and/or business process outsourcing activities.
- Strong aptitude for HR technology systems e.g. Fieldglass, Peopleclick, IQ Navigator or ATS system.
Equal Opportunity Employer Supporting Diversity in the Workplace