Drafter II (24545) Houston, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Prepare detailed drawings of simple routine parts and assemblies from layouts, designs and working drawings, including necessary projections, sectional views, and standard specifications. This position requires assembling information and reference drawings from a variety of sources.
- Minimum one (1) computer graphics software experience producing layouts, detail drawings and assembly drawings.
- Ability to get along with others
- Working knowledge of ANSUY14.5 dimensional and tolerance standards.
- PRO-E or Solidworks\Inventor
- Computer literate
- Ability to produce isometric exploded view parts drawings
Two (2) - three (3) years drafting technology or equivalent