Customer Service Representative (24339) Houston, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Assist customers with order processing, logistics, and support customer service senior level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages Liner Systems-GCS Mailbox and determines distribution to departments.
- Assists customers with initial order processing and responds to any questions.
- Supports logistics function by handling all courier shipments, preparing commercial invoices, maintain freight forwarding tracking system to be created, and other various duties to be determined.
- Maintains virtual file with all required sales order information.
- Liaison between customer and freight forwarder to help ensure shipping documentation is correct.
- Complete invoice process by verifying documentation accuracy and adding freight & handling charges.
- Verify and code all freight invoices and handle all discrepancies with freight companies.
- Learn basics of all Customer Service functions in order to develop for more senior customer service positions and to provide back-up relief for team members
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Above average capability of knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule forms efficiently
- Working knowledge of Customer Service environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Workable knowledge of JDE software
- Logistics background
- Prior work experience with a manufacturing or distribution facility
Associates degree or 4-5 years equivalent work experience