Administrative Assistant II (23361) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for all clerical and administrative functions and duties at the location.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- General clerical assistance to the department.
- Purchase office and kitchen supplies.
- Order course materials and supplies.
- Sort and distribute departmental mail.
- Assist with kitchen duties, to include coffee preparation, stocking coolers, clean-up.
- Assist with data entry into and support for Employee connect.
- Setup of training rooms.
- Coordinate logistics for training programs.
- Provide switchboard relief for lunch & breaks every 6 weeks.
- Provide general staff administrative support
- Assist with special projects within department
Skills & Knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- General clerical skills, including typing/word processing, filing
- Organizational skills
- Courteous and professional interaction with all levels of company personnel
- Ability to multi-task
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
High school diploma or GED required
Any Special Requirements
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.