Dispatcher Coordinator (22133) Woodward, Oklahoma
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Document and coordinate equipment inventory and movement and serve as primary interface between vendors and distribution center.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer incoming phone calls and take orders for equipment or services.
• Must maintain good communication with district personnel to insure customer requirements are being met.
• May be required to recommend equipment to fill the job and coordinate same.
• May be required to inspect equipment to ensure that it is dressed properly.
• Document and report all equipment movement.
• Coordinate transportation of the equipment to and from vendors and jobs.
• May be required to prepare equipment for shipping and assure shipping is completed correctly.
• May be required to load and unload freight, putting up equipment and pulling orders.
• May be required to test and maintain equipment for readiness.
• Maintain inventory records and input computer data.
• Check in returned equipment.
• Receive and processes requests from other stores and stages equipment.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Four to six years previous oil field experience preferred
• Computer literate
• Prior dispatching experience
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.