Vendor Management Administrator-Staffing (CWO21-13) Moline, Illinois
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB!
KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Vendor Management Administrator. As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program.
This is a temporary position working on site at our client facility in Moline, IL.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Provide a variety of billing, logistical, and administrative support activities.
* Act as first point of contact to resolve billing issues by working with Kelly’s billing department, suppliers, and managers to quickly resolve issues.
* Assist program manager with accounts receivables while ensuring supplier payment and billing process equal timely customer payment.
* Act as an escalation point to ensure timesheets are submitted and approved in a timely manner.
* Communicate with managers and suppliers whenever extensions are required.
* System maintenance of the various systems utilized by the program team.
* Consistent and accurate use of the VMS systems* Support reporting needs by generating weekly/monthly reporting and working with managers to generate ad hoc reporting requests.
* Support program team as needed with interview scheduling.
* High School Diploma or equivalent education required
* 1 year related experience
* Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
* Must have the ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks at once.
* Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.