Technical Service Representative (23158) Charleroi, Pennsylvania
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Maintain Shop and Warehouse. Maintain, repair and troubleshoot Plunger Lift equipment, waterflood, plunger lift, Pumping Units and Automation equipment. Customer service and delivery of equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install Pumping Unit and Plunger Lift equipment.
• Must be able maintain the shop operations.
• Ability to identify, evaluate, install, repair related equipment in shop or field.
• Able to complete all documentation as required.
• Must work with minimal supervision.
• Must follow HSE requirements.
• Work with experienced technicians for on the job training.
• Ability to identify and check equipment upon arrival on job.
• Must be able to grasp basic concepts.
• Must be able to work with rig crews as well as customers at the field level and in a professional
• Maintain clean and safe work environment and adhere to all safety regulations.
• 2-3 years experience installing and repairing plunger lift, pumping units, and/or automation equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Mechanical background preferred.
• Oilfield/rig experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must have the ability to obtain a CDL class B License and should have clean motor vehicle record (MVR).
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations