Sales Representative – Wellhead (21535) Houston, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Generate business and increase revenues through sales of Weatherford Wellhead Services by following designed sales objectives, policies, and programs to achieve maximum sales at the highest ` possible return. Technical, sales and managerial support for all Weatherford Products and Operations within the Customer base assigned.
- Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers within customer base assigned.
- Represent all Weatherford Product lines within Customer base assigned.
- Assist and introduce new Weatherford Products and Services into account.
- Facilitate "Pull through" offerings at every opportunity
- Generate and submit proposals to customers as requested
- Relate field/customer problems and assist is resolution.
- Assist Sales Management with formulation of sales strategies and yearly budget.
- Ensure that developed marketing/sales plans and objectives are followed in a harmonious manner with the company's overall objectives, plans, and programs.
- Prepare and present sales presentations to customers.
- Maintain a well coordinated and vigorous sales effort to develop and maintain a sales and service relationship with the customer.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred or in lieu 3-5 years prior relevant experience.
- 3 years sales experience in Wellhead Services or equivalent oil and gas product lines
- Broad based knowledge of oil field Product Lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to liaison between Customer and Weatherford across all level