Administrative Assistant, Production Systems - Edmonton (21120) Edmonton, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
One of the largest global providers, Weatherford®helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford®operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
Production Systems, a division of Weatherford®, is looking to fill the following position in our Edmonton location: Administrative Assistant
While adhering to standard safety and quality operational policies and procedures, the primary functions of the Administrative Assistant position are:
- Prepare presentations with Operations and Sales management
- Coordinate activities between branch facilities and management
- Assist in meeting planning, conference calls, scheduling and events
- Prepare reports for analysis by management with assistance from Supply Chain and Finance
- Act as resource for coordinated efforts with interdepartmental groups such as IT, HR, and QHSSE
- Other projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 year experience in coordinating and performing general office administration tasks
- Proficient data entry skills and use of Microsoft office and the Internet
- Experience with ERP such as J. D. Edward & SAP would be an asset
- Maintain an orderly and accurate filing system
- Strong eye for detail and great communication skills
- Flexible & friendly work ethic
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be an asset
- Practiced organizational skills, with the ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills, at an intermediate level, within Microsoft Office Xcel
- Excellent data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to interpret handwritten documents to pull data set accurately
Weatherford®is a progressive company and committed to quality employee programs.
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.