Receptionist (24173) Odessa, Texas
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Provide general administrative and clerical support for the location, including but not limited to answering incoming phone calls.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Greets visitors, determines nature of business, and conducts visitor(s) to employer or appropriate person.
- Ensure facility visitors are informed of and provided with proper PPE and visitor identification.
- Ensure facility and employee safety by screening incoming personnel as necessary.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or and/or route calls to appropriate personnel.
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- Responsible for file room, manage, access and documentation.
- Assist in distribution of and explaining administrative procedures and policies to workers, including signage and company culture.
- Organize and schedule company events.
- Provide general clerical support.
- Create, manage and update as necessary employee contact and phone list.
- Responsible for maintenance and supplies for copier and conference room.
- Scheduling of training room use.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 0-1 year general clerical experience
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Proficient typing skills
• General computer knowledge
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.