Customer Service Rep - Thru Tubing - Estevan, SK (21388) Estevan, Canada
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
Weatherford is currently searching for a motivated, team player for the role of Customer Service Representative in our Thru Tubing division in Estevan, SK.
In this role the primary responsibilities are:
- Coordinate job requests between customers and operations.
- Actively promote Weatherford services and prospecting for future work.
- Provide liaison between customers and sales.
- Schedule jobs with customers.
- Coordinate manpower and equipment requirements with operations.
- Train other operations personnel to perform dispatch.
- Provide all job specific information on Call Sheet to properly execute jobs.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance of equipment with Operations Manager.
- Gather all necessary paperwork and deliver to Operations Manager (i.e. log books, IFTA reports, 300 hr Inspections, DFR, Safety Meetings, etc.).
- Review all Job Tickets for completeness and accuracy before transferring to Supervisor or Operation Manager.
- Drilling/Service Rig experience would be an asset.
- Candidates must hold Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Must be customer-service focused, mechanically inclined and possess intermediate computer skills.
- Clean abstract.
- Valid Class 5 license.
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.