Fishing Supervisor I (20756) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Supervise in the fishing tool services at a well site for the correction of a downhole problem.
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of fishing tool services.
- Assist in training of Fishing Tool Supervisor Trainees and Fish Tool Supervisor I's when required.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Keep accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole.
- Determine the need and use of equipment when on a job.
- Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures.
- Supervise the operation.
- May be required to promote sales of fishing tool services.
- Attend all fishing related Weatherford technical training.
- Available on a 24-hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Prior fishing tool training
- Extensive knowledge of fishing products and services
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Computer knowledge preferred
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.