Vendor Management Coordinator-Staffing (CWO22-13) Moline, Illinois
IT'S MORE THAN A JOB!
KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Vendor Management Coordinator. As part of Kelly's Outsourcing Consulting Group (OCG), CWO leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring customers an end-to-end centralized workforce management program.
Kelly OCG wants to hear from you to discuss an excellent onsite client relationship building opportunity.
This position is located on site at our client facility in Moline, IL.
The Vendor Management Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for a particular customer or customers, by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
*Manage the order fulfillment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment.
* Broadcast orders to approved Suppliers using e-technology tool.
* Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
* Successfully negotiate work order details as necessary (e.g., rates, start dates, etc.).
* Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
* Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
*Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the KellyOCG Program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.
Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
* Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality.
* Facilitate on boarding/off boarding activities as necessary (i.e. background screens, drug screen, renewals and site specific requirements; badges)
* Ensure all related contractor on boarding/off boarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions. Generate and maintain a variety of reports to ensure contract compliance.
* Maintain order files with all correspondence forms applicable to an order.
* System maintenance.
* Ensure documentation and administration is completed in a timely fashion.
*BA/BS degree preferred
*High School diploma required
*1 to 2 yrs staffing industry experience preferred
Other Skills Required
* Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
* Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
* Efficient time management skills.
* Strong PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and other internet based web tools. Familiarity with Access is required.
* Attention to detail.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing. We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.