CSR | Inbound Call Center | Tier 1 Advisor | Virtual (42013prc1) Caguas, Puerto Rico
Work @ home opportunity
Looking for an at home position with a company you can grow in?
Do you believe in a superior customer service experience?
This is the position for you!
In this long-term position, you’ll be part of a virtual team providing world-class advanced technical support to customers. We’ll give you the equipment and comprehensive training to be a support Rock-Star!
KellyConnect is looking for enthusiastic, empathetic, self-directed candidates for the delivery of friendly and knowledgeable customer support of our client's services and products with light sales opportunities.
What your role will include:
You will be responsible for answering and resolving advanced product technical-support questions received from customers. You are required to provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers, while maintaining effective communications by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer.
Advisors are responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, meeting average handle time requirements for the program; while maintaining the highest standards of quality, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every interaction. Maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction is an ongoing condition of employment.
Advisors will be expected to provide suggestions and options to the customer based on their needs. This involves up selling features/products to help the customer as much as possible. So if you’re eager to assist customers, find a solution that works best for each situation and be that helpful voice on the other end of the line – then this job is for you!
Do you have what it takes?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a customer service role
- Advance “User-level” knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems
· Opening, closing, collapsing and switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a PC or Mac
· Downloading, opening, saving, printing and/or deleting files
· Copy/cut and paste text
· Managing, installing, uninstalling, application programs and software
- Experience with the following devices
· Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer
· Smartphone, PDA's or MP3 players
· Music downloading, organizing, CD Ripping
- Understanding of internet concepts and features
· Navigation to web addresses
· Internet security, secured connection - SSL
· Manage usernames and passwords for multiple sites
· Search engines, concepts, words, and the ability to search the internet for specific information in a timely manner
- Email application functionality including
· Access and navigate, as well as full feature use of web based email applications (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, other ISP provided/hosted email)
· Ability to organize email, maintain folders, manage attachments and downloads. In addition to the basic qualifications, the following targeted qualifications are strongly recommended:
- Experience troubleshooting common computer hardware and software problems, home networking, including problems with externally connected devices such as printers, external drives, or portable media players.
- Knowledge of different media types used on computers and/or portable media players.
- Practical experience with printers, pdas, mp3 players, external hard drives and input devices as well as their peripheral connection types: USB, Firewire, and Bluetooth.
As a leading global workforce solutions provider, KellyConnect offers value that others don’t: a focus on people care, cloud-based expertise, quality, and flexibility—all driven by industry leadership with extensive corporate resources.