Senior Recruiter (RPO17-13) Sunnyvale, California
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Sr. Recruiter to one of our largest clients in the Franklin, TN area. You will drive the recruiting process and ensure a positive candidate experience.
The Senior Recruiter will act as a senior level individual contributor. Will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for a variety of disciplines in the automotive industry. This is a direct hire opportunity. Role consists of screening candidates for openings utilizing all sourcing tools to source qualified candidates. This person must be able to identify and locate passive candidates & generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements by researching various industries and functions to create a diverse pool of applicants. This person also drives business commitments such as service level agreements (SLAs), compliance, diversity and quality.
Person will act as an ongoing consultant to the client on the recruiting process. Must drive the recruiting process, present qualified candidates to the managers and ensure a positive experience for the candidates in the process. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience developing relationships with the HR community as well as with their assigned hiring managers. In addition, they should be a subject matter expert in recruiting. This position will be onsite at our client facility in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Has and will maintain accountability of the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Interfaces with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
- Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job board utilization, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies including advanced internet mining techniques
- Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates
- Identifies, researches and initiates recruiting events
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals and a strong candidate pipeline
- Effectively manages the internal applicant process
- Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
- Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
- Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Manages hiring managers’ expectations appropriately
- Leads and/or participates in sourcing projects
- Builds networks across all channels
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics
- Utilizes the client Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify potential candidates
- Maintains understanding and execution of diversity and quality requirements
- Ensures compliance with legal and client regulations during identification and screening process
Minimum Education Required
Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Human Resources or similar or equivalent work experience
Minimum Years Experience Required
4+ years progressively responsible, full life cycle recruiting experience
4+ years robust sourcing experience including high level of proficiency with cold calling competitors, Boolean search string creation, etc.
- Must have experience recruiting a variety of high level, professional positions, including IT/IS
- Expertise in using advanced search techniques to generate qualified and interested candidates
- Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
- Develops sourcing plans and participates in recruiting events
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries; including niche areas where appropriate
- Knowledgeable of applicable employment laws
- Utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Accurately captures data and reports key staffing metrics in a timely manner
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
- Operational experience with at least one Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Identifies and screens candidates according to OFCCP guidelines
- Accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in ATS and/or other tracking mechanism
- Effectively manages a requisition load
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Internet
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Experience recruiting in Silicon Valley, preferred
- Experience working onsite at client’s location, required
- Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
- Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
- Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal and consultative and negotiation skills
- Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation and articulation are required
- Possess upbeat and enthusiastic voice tone
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
- Ability to use “listening” responses during interviews and ask questions and/or rephrase comments to ensure understanding during interview
- Effectively builds rapport with applicants and other internal team members
- Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.