Electronic Technician (26758) Dickinson, North Dakota
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under direct supervision, assembles, tests and troubleshoots sub assemblies and top level assemblies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows basic work processes: work orders, production drawings, sample assemblies, test procedures or verbal instructions.
- Analyzes failures that occur during the testing process.
- Identifies repair or replacement requirements.
- Understands and completes basic reporting requirements to document work done.
- Provides feedback to Engineering and Vendors to contribute to the continuous improvement of manufactured equipment.
- Complies with Company and statutory standards, policies and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety and environment.
- ISO Compliant at all times.
- Completes other duties as assigned that are within the physical constraints of the job
- Able to work test equipment, including test meters, Oscilloscope and Frequency Counters.
- Requires 5 years of electronic experience or a degree as an electronics technician.
- ISO proficient.
- SAP,Imarks and Meridian software
- Mechanical aptitude a desirable complement to electronics training.
- Crimping, Low and High Temp soldering techniques.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Also requires MS Office capabilities (Excel and Word)