Customer Service Representative | Inbound Call Center (4413cth3) Hartford, Connecticut
Work @ home opportunity
Looking for a position with a company you can grow in? Do you believe in a superior customer service experience?
This is the position for you!
In these long-term positions, you will be part of a virtual team providing world-class advanced technical support to customers. We’ll give you the equipment and comprehensive training to be a support Rock-Star!
KellyConnect is looking for enthusiastic, empathetic, self-directed candidates for the delivery of friendly and knowledgeable customer support of our client's services and products with light sales opportunities.
Customer Director Position
Customer Directors are the call center front line which provides the best-in-class quality customer service on every call. Following a standard call flow and problem resolution process, Customer Directors will verify the available customer product coverage, perform problem analysis, resolve and close the problem whenever possible; or route the caller to the appropriate level of support. Customer Directors will be responsible for documenting all calls accurately using call tracking/case management system. Customer Directors will also be responsible for some light up selling of long-term protection plans.
Tier 1 Advisor Position
A Tier 1 Advisor is responsible for answering and resolving advanced product technical-support questions received from customers.
Advisors are responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, meeting average handle time requirements for the program; while maintaining the highest standards of quality, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every interaction. Advisors will be expected to provide suggestions and options to the customer based on their needs. This involves up selling features/products to help the customer as much as possible. So if you’re eager to assist customers, find a solution that works best for each situation and be that helpful voice on the other end of the line – then this job is for you!
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 18+ years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience- call center experience preferred
- Ability to work from home in a quiet environment free of background noise and interruption
- Motivated self-starter
- Responsive to supervision and direction
- Strong work ethic; punctual and reliability
- Ability to work a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to listen closely and stay focused on the caller
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- Possess enthusiasm, empathy, confidence, and willingness to assist through speaking voice
- Ability to multi-task by reading, typing, and maneuvering through applications while still engaging customer in conversation
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Dedication to role and desire to grow within the organization
Tier 1 Additional Requirements
Advance “User-level” knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems
· Opening, closing, collapsing and switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a PC or Mac
· Downloading, opening, saving, printing and/or deleting files
· Copy/cut and paste text
· Managing, installing, uninstalling, application programs and software
Experience with the following devices
· Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer
· Smartphone, PDA's or MP3 players
· Music downloading, organizing, CD Ripping
Understanding of internet concepts and features
· Navigation to web addresses
· Internet security, secured connection - SSL
· Manage usernames and passwords for multiple sites
· Search engines, concepts, words, and the ability to search the internet for specific information in a timely manner
Email application functionality including
· Access and navigate, as well as full feature use of web based email applications (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, other ISP provided/hosted email)
· Ability to organize email, maintain folders, manage attachments and downloads. In addition to the basic qualifications, the following targeted qualifications are strongly recommended:
- Experience troubleshooting common computer hardware and software problems, home networking, including problems with externally connected devices such as printers, external drives, or portable media players.
- Knowledge of different media types used on computers and/or portable media players.
- Practical experience with printers, pdas, mp3 players, external hard drives and input devices as well as their peripheral connection types: USB, Firewire, and Bluetooth.